Tig Notaro Advocates: The Pajama Men and Wild Flag Women
BY Advocate Contributors
September 15 2011 4:00 AM ET
...The Pajama Men. I had the pleasure of meeting these American
geniuses in Melbourne, Australia, at the international comedy festival.
They are a two-man sketch comedy duo that I can only describe as
otherworldly funny. Their stories are intricate, with punch lines that
unfold in the most mind-blowing manner. Their faces morph into their
characters, making Mark and Shenoah, the Pajama Men, utterly
unrecognizable each time. ThePajamaMen.com
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'