Tig Notaro Advocates: The Pajama Men and Wild Flag Women
BY Advocate Contributors
September 15 2011 4:00 AM ET
...The Pajama Men. I had the pleasure of meeting these American
geniuses in Melbourne, Australia, at the international comedy festival.
They are a two-man sketch comedy duo that I can only describe as
otherworldly funny. Their stories are intricate, with punch lines that
unfold in the most mind-blowing manner. Their faces morph into their
characters, making Mark and Shenoah, the Pajama Men, utterly
unrecognizable each time. ThePajamaMen.com
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: What Barney Frank Still Gets Wrong on ENDA
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- 5 Times the U.N. Resolved, Then Failed, to End Homophobia Worldwide