Fergie: Labels and Love
BY Brandon Voss
November 10 2009 11:00 AM ET
No, thatâ€™s not happening. Weâ€™re too smart for that. Weâ€™ve done some filming but with no tape in the camera.
Since this is The Advocate, feel free to share your hottest same-sex hookup. â€¨
[Laughs] I donâ€™t think so. Iâ€™ve given you enough!
You did get awfully friendly with the female extras in the â€śI Gotta Feelingâ€ť video. Was that your idea?â€¨
Yes, it was. That was fun because it was so naughty. It was a big tease, but it felt very natural.
Growing up as the daughter of Catholic schoolteachers in Hacienda Heights, Calif., when were you first exposed to homosexuality?
At a very young age. Iâ€™ve been in show business since I was a little girl, so it was always very normal to me. My mom taught me that every human is Godâ€™s child. You have to live your own life and not judge other people. Love is a great thing.
Iâ€™m guessing you made your first gay friend on Kids Incorporated.
Oh, there were plenty on that show. But I donâ€™t want to out anyone, just in case.
You also voiced Sally for various Peanuts TV specials. Did you suspect Peppermint Patty and Marcie were lovers? â€¨
Yeah, I kind of got the feeling.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies 2 hours 22 min ago
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship 2 hours 48 min ago
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM