Fergie: Labels and Love
BY Brandon Voss
November 10 2009 11:00 AM ET
No, thatâ€™s not happening. Weâ€™re too smart for that. Weâ€™ve done some filming but with no tape in the camera.
Since this is The Advocate, feel free to share your hottest same-sex hookup. â€¨
[Laughs] I donâ€™t think so. Iâ€™ve given you enough!
You did get awfully friendly with the female extras in the â€śI Gotta Feelingâ€ť video. Was that your idea?â€¨
Yes, it was. That was fun because it was so naughty. It was a big tease, but it felt very natural.
Growing up as the daughter of Catholic schoolteachers in Hacienda Heights, Calif., when were you first exposed to homosexuality?
At a very young age. Iâ€™ve been in show business since I was a little girl, so it was always very normal to me. My mom taught me that every human is Godâ€™s child. You have to live your own life and not judge other people. Love is a great thing.
Iâ€™m guessing you made your first gay friend on Kids Incorporated.
Oh, there were plenty on that show. But I donâ€™t want to out anyone, just in case.
You also voiced Sally for various Peanuts TV specials. Did you suspect Peppermint Patty and Marcie were lovers? â€¨
Yeah, I kind of got the feeling.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy May 19 2013 5:59 PM
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech May 19 2013 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson May 19 2013 1:01 PM
- Comedy WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression May 19 2013 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? May 19 2013 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM