Curtain Up 2012!
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2012 7:11 PM ET
Thom Fitzgerald (The Hanging Garden) directs two Oscar-winners, Olympia Dukakis and Brenda Fricker, who have excellent screen chemistry as a long-term but still passionate lesbian couple on a road trip from Maine to Nova Scotia to get married. You’ll root for this latter-day Thelma and Louise to have a happy ending to their journey, on which they pick up a handsome gay male hitchhiker and encounter various other complications. July 21, 8:30 p.m., John Anson Ford Amphitheatre.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)