Curtain Up 2012!
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2012 6:11 PM ET
Thom Fitzgerald (The Hanging Garden) directs two Oscar-winners, Olympia Dukakis and Brenda Fricker, who have excellent screen chemistry as a long-term but still passionate lesbian couple on a road trip from Maine to Nova Scotia to get married. You’ll root for this latter-day Thelma and Louise to have a happy ending to their journey, on which they pick up a handsome gay male hitchhiker and encounter various other complications. July 21, 8:30 p.m., John Anson Ford Amphitheatre.
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 1 hour 10 min ago
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 1 hour 40 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 5:00 AM
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM