WATCH: The Gay Ghosts of Christmas Visit Scrooge
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 18 2012 11:28 AM ET
What if Ebenezer Scrooge was gay? That's the premise of an update of the Charles Dickens's classic tale of redemption, A Christmas Carol.
The Lair’s David Moretti costars with comic Bruce Vilanch and Playgirl model-turned-actor Ronnie Kroell in Scrooge & Marley, an upcoming holiday comedy that puts a gay spin on the venerable holiday favorite. In the retelling veteran actor David Pevsner will offer a unique take on the miserly Scrooge and will appear alongside A League of Their Own's Megan Cavanagh, Drop Dead Diva's Rusty Schwimmer, and Saturday Night Live alum Tim Kazurinsky. Scrooge & Marley is being co-directed by Richard Knight, Jr. and Peter Neville. To donate to the independent film's completion, go here.
Watch the teaser below.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Mormon Missionary Positions