WATCH: The Gay Ghosts of Christmas Visit Scrooge
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 18 2012 11:28 AM ET
What if Ebenezer Scrooge was gay? That's the premise of an update of the Charles Dickens's classic tale of redemption, A Christmas Carol.
The Lair’s David Moretti costars with comic Bruce Vilanch and Playgirl model-turned-actor Ronnie Kroell in Scrooge & Marley, an upcoming holiday comedy that puts a gay spin on the venerable holiday favorite. In the retelling veteran actor David Pevsner will offer a unique take on the miserly Scrooge and will appear alongside A League of Their Own's Megan Cavanagh, Drop Dead Diva's Rusty Schwimmer, and Saturday Night Live alum Tim Kazurinsky. Scrooge & Marley is being co-directed by Richard Knight, Jr. and Peter Neville. To donate to the independent film's completion, go here.
Watch the teaser below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015
- Op-ed: How We Can Address Homophobia at the Doctor's Office