A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Christopher Harrity, Web Producer
1. All About Eve
2. The Boys in the Band
3. Strangers on a Train
4. Sunset Blvd.
5. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
6. Mommie Dearest
7. Valley of the Dolls
8. The Wizard of Oz
9. Auntie Mame
Skip the fancy wines, it's a party night. Get a lot of good cheap (Spanish) champagne and some crème de cassis. Champagne cocktails and laughter all round.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers