A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Christopher Harrity, Web Producer
1. All About Eve
2. The Boys in the Band
3. Strangers on a Train
4. Sunset Blvd.
5. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
6. Mommie Dearest
7. Valley of the Dolls
8. The Wizard of Oz
9. Auntie Mame
Skip the fancy wines, it's a party night. Get a lot of good cheap (Spanish) champagne and some crème de cassis. Champagne cocktails and laughter all round.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- Suicides, Antigay Accusations Sully Elite San Diego School
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- WATCH: Ted Cruz, Glenn Beck Think Marriage Equality Has Destroyed the Constitution