A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Christopher Harrity, Web Producer
1. All About Eve
2. The Boys in the Band
3. Strangers on a Train
4. Sunset Blvd.
5. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
6. Mommie Dearest
7. Valley of the Dolls
8. The Wizard of Oz
9. Auntie Mame
Skip the fancy wines, it's a party night. Get a lot of good cheap (Spanish) champagne and some crème de cassis. Champagne cocktails and laughter all round.
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- Members of Congress to Antigay Nations' Diplomats: Leave Your Spouse Home