A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Christopher Harrity, Web Producer
1. All About Eve
2. The Boys in the Band
3. Strangers on a Train
4. Sunset Blvd.
5. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
6. Mommie Dearest
7. Valley of the Dolls
8. The Wizard of Oz
9. Auntie Mame
Skip the fancy wines, it's a party night. Get a lot of good cheap (Spanish) champagne and some crème de cassis. Champagne cocktails and laughter all round.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers