A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Christopher Harrity, Web Producer
1. All About Eve
2. The Boys in the Band
3. Strangers on a Train
4. Sunset Blvd.
5. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
6. Mommie Dearest
7. Valley of the Dolls
8. The Wizard of Oz
9. Auntie Mame
Skip the fancy wines, it's a party night. Get a lot of good cheap (Spanish) champagne and some crème de cassis. Champagne cocktails and laughter all round.
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt