A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Sunnivie Brydum, News Director
1. Tongues Untied
2. Brokeback Mountain
3. But I'm a Cheerleader
4. Valentine Road
6. Latter Days
7. Ma Vie en Rose
8. A Streetcar Named Desire
9. Mean Girls
10. Velvet Goldmine
Brut rose: not overly sweet, as one might suspect. The flowery tones are there, but also a sparkling bite.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!