A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Sunnivie Brydum, News Director
1. Tongues Untied
2. Brokeback Mountain
3. But I'm a Cheerleader
4. Valentine Road
6. Latter Days
7. Ma Vie en Rose
8. A Streetcar Named Desire
9. Mean Girls
10. Velvet Goldmine
Brut rose: not overly sweet, as one might suspect. The flowery tones are there, but also a sparkling bite.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'