A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Sunnivie Brydum, News Director
1. Tongues Untied
2. Brokeback Mountain
3. But I'm a Cheerleader
4. Valentine Road
6. Latter Days
7. Ma Vie en Rose
8. A Streetcar Named Desire
9. Mean Girls
10. Velvet Goldmine
Brut rose: not overly sweet, as one might suspect. The flowery tones are there, but also a sparkling bite.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'