Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
3. FILM: Nate & Margaret
Nate, a 19-year-old film student, and Margaret, a 52-year-old spinster with a coffee mug addiction, are best friends in an odd, quirky, totally working kind of way ... until Nate is set up on a date with James. It’s like Harold and Maude but with a gay twist. Now playing in select theaters.
- Current Issue The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd 46 min 29 sec ago
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open March 09 2014 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play March 09 2014 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' March 09 2014 11:50 AM