Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
3. FILM: Nate & Margaret
Nate, a 19-year-old film student, and Margaret, a 52-year-old spinster with a coffee mug addiction, are best friends in an odd, quirky, totally working kind of way ... until Nate is set up on a date with James. It’s like Harold and Maude but with a gay twist. Now playing in select theaters.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win