Hot Sheet: Let's Hear It for Susan Sarandon!
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 21 2012 8:48 PM ET
3. FILM: Nate & Margaret
Nate, a 19-year-old film student, and Margaret, a 52-year-old spinster with a coffee mug addiction, are best friends in an odd, quirky, totally working kind of way ... until Nate is set up on a date with James. It’s like Harold and Maude but with a gay twist. Now playing in select theaters.
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Op-ed: Let's Not Report on Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight