Hot Sheet: It's Hunting Season
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 31 2012 6:47 PM ET
10. THEATER: Silence! The Musical
Former Phantom Davis Gaines headlines an unauthorized parody of The Silence of the Lambs as Hannibal Lecter. This naughty satire features a singing chorus of floppy-eared lambs narrating the action. The snappy book by[title of show]’s Hunter Bell often outshines the score, which tries to shock with tunes like “If I Could Smell Her Cunt.” Begins previews Saturday and runs through September 8 at Los Angeles’s Hayworth Theatre. For more information go here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility