Hot Sheet: It's Hunting Season
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 31 2012 5:47 PM ET
10. THEATER: Silence! The Musical
Former Phantom Davis Gaines headlines an unauthorized parody of The Silence of the Lambs as Hannibal Lecter. This naughty satire features a singing chorus of floppy-eared lambs narrating the action. The snappy book by[title of show]’s Hunter Bell often outshines the score, which tries to shock with tunes like “If I Could Smell Her Cunt.” Begins previews Saturday and runs through September 8 at Los Angeles’s Hayworth Theatre. For more information go here.
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary