Hot Sheet: It's Hunting Season
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 31 2012 6:47 PM ET
10. THEATER: Silence! The Musical
Former Phantom Davis Gaines headlines an unauthorized parody of The Silence of the Lambs as Hannibal Lecter. This naughty satire features a singing chorus of floppy-eared lambs narrating the action. The snappy book by[title of show]’s Hunter Bell often outshines the score, which tries to shock with tunes like “If I Could Smell Her Cunt.” Begins previews Saturday and runs through September 8 at Los Angeles’s Hayworth Theatre. For more information go here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood