Hot Sheet: Shriek Week's Biggest Thrills
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2012 7:10 PM ET
6. BOOK: The Paternity Test by Michael Lowenthal
Pregnancy can make any complicated relationship even more complicated. Michael Lowenthal creates a peek into a gay couple’s attempt to save a marriage by moving away from the big city and making a baby with an alluring married surrogate. Just be warned: It’s a page-turner thanks to its realistic characters and a situation that might hit close to home for some.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?