Hot Sheet: Shriek Week's Biggest Thrills
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2012 7:10 PM ET
6. BOOK: The Paternity Test by Michael Lowenthal
Pregnancy can make any complicated relationship even more complicated. Michael Lowenthal creates a peek into a gay couple’s attempt to save a marriage by moving away from the big city and making a baby with an alluring married surrogate. Just be warned: It’s a page-turner thanks to its realistic characters and a situation that might hit close to home for some.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown