Hot Sheet: Shriek Week's Biggest Thrills
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2012 6:10 PM ET
6. BOOK: The Paternity Test by Michael Lowenthal
Pregnancy can make any complicated relationship even more complicated. Michael Lowenthal creates a peek into a gay couple’s attempt to save a marriage by moving away from the big city and making a baby with an alluring married surrogate. Just be warned: It’s a page-turner thanks to its realistic characters and a situation that might hit close to home for some.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View