Hot Sheet: Sexy, Evil Spartacus
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2013 2:48 PM ET
1. EVENTS: Coachella, Weekend One, April 12-14, Indio, Calif.
Pack your Toms and fire up the ol' Instagram — it's another year of Coachella. Hipsters and music lovers are heading to the desert this year for Tegan & Sara, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Grinderman, Purity Ring, the Postal Service, Phoenix, the XX, Sigur Rós, Janelle Monae, La Roux, Vampire Weekend, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wu-Tang Clan, and dozens of other bands. Advocate editors Neal Broverman and Michelle Garcia will be on the scene to keep you posted on Facebook and Twitter all weekend long. More info here.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 2 hours 19 min ago
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM