Hot Sheet: Sexy, Evil Spartacus
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 12 2013 2:48 PM ET
1. EVENTS: Coachella, Weekend One, April 12-14, Indio, Calif.
Pack your Toms and fire up the ol' Instagram — it's another year of Coachella. Hipsters and music lovers are heading to the desert this year for Tegan & Sara, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Grinderman, Purity Ring, the Postal Service, Phoenix, the XX, Sigur Rós, Janelle Monae, La Roux, Vampire Weekend, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wu-Tang Clan, and dozens of other bands. Advocate editors Neal Broverman and Michelle Garcia will be on the scene to keep you posted on Facebook and Twitter all weekend long. More info here.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman