Hot Sheet: The Male Form and Single Chicks
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2013 3:42 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Mother, Natalie Maines
“Mother, do you think they’ll like this song?” asks the album’s title tune, a Pink Floyd classic covered by the always LGBT-friendly Natalie Maines of Dixie Chicks fame on her solo debut. Actually, there’s much to like about the whole album, a rocking mix of covers (Eddie Vedder’s “Without You,” Dan Wilson’s “Free Life,”) and originals (“Come Cryin’ to Me” by Maines, fellow Chicks Martie Maguire and Emily Robison, and Gary Louris). Ben Harper coproduced. Out Tuesday from Columbia.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?