Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
1: EVENT: Pride Weekend
We hope you're ready for a monumental LGBT Pride Weekend following the U.S. Supreme Court's decisions this week on marriage equality. The weekend commemorating the landmark Stonewall Riots of 1969 has a special meaning across the nation and world, with celebrations scheduled in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Toronto, London, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Houston, and more.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument