Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
1: EVENT: Pride Weekend
We hope you're ready for a monumental LGBT Pride Weekend following the U.S. Supreme Court's decisions this week on marriage equality. The weekend commemorating the landmark Stonewall Riots of 1969 has a special meaning across the nation and world, with celebrations scheduled in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Toronto, London, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Houston, and more.
- Mean Girls Actor Daniel Franzese Comes Out
- WATCH: Picking Up Random Strangers Of The Same Sex
- WATCH: Navy Baseball Players Sing 'Brozen'
- WATCH: Cokie Roberts Stands Up to Antigay Religious Activists
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Highlights 'Confusion' in U.S. on LGBT Issues
- The Gay Male Couple’s Guide to Nonmonogamy