Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
1: EVENT: Pride Weekend
We hope you're ready for a monumental LGBT Pride Weekend following the U.S. Supreme Court's decisions this week on marriage equality. The weekend commemorating the landmark Stonewall Riots of 1969 has a special meaning across the nation and world, with celebrations scheduled in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Toronto, London, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Houston, and more.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant