Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
1: EVENT: Pride Weekend
We hope you're ready for a monumental LGBT Pride Weekend following the U.S. Supreme Court's decisions this week on marriage equality. The weekend commemorating the landmark Stonewall Riots of 1969 has a special meaning across the nation and world, with celebrations scheduled in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Toronto, London, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Houston, and more.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- 23 Celebrities Who Lost Their Battle With AIDS