Hot Sheet: Ursa Major
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 19 2013 4:30 PM ET
4. THEATER: Me and Jezebel
Twenty years ago, Elizabeth Fuller's comedic play Me and Jezebel, based on a true story about the queen of Hollywood, Bette Davis, hit the stage. In 1985, Davis came to Fuller's home in New England for dinner and stayed. For weeks. In one short month, Davis conquered suburbia, took over the Fullers’ home, and changed their lives forever. And yes, there is a séance. Snapple Theater, 210 West 50th Street, NYC.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer