Hot Sheet: Ursa Major
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 19 2013 3:30 PM ET
4. THEATER: Me and Jezebel
Twenty years ago, Elizabeth Fuller's comedic play Me and Jezebel, based on a true story about the queen of Hollywood, Bette Davis, hit the stage. In 1985, Davis came to Fuller's home in New England for dinner and stayed. For weeks. In one short month, Davis conquered suburbia, took over the Fullers’ home, and changed their lives forever. And yes, there is a séance. Snapple Theater, 210 West 50th Street, NYC.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet