Hot Sheet: Gravity's Rainbow
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 04 2013 2:06 PM ET
4. Film: The Falls: Testament of Love
The Falls: Testament of Love makes its world premiere at the Cinema 21 in Portland, Ore., on October 5 at 7 p.m. as a part of the Portland Lesbian & Gay Film Festival. This sequel to last year’s festival favorite, The Falls, picks up five years after the doomed romance between Mormon missionaries RJ and Chris ended, when the two men are reunited after the unexpected death of a mutual friend. Now living radically different lives, RJ and Chris find themselves grappling with old feelings of attraction and regret as they once again confront their seemingly impossible love. For tickets and more information visit The Falls: Testament of Love official Facebook page. — Jase Peeples
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman