Hot Sheet: Of Muppets, Mice, and Men
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2014 7:40 PM ET
1. FILM: Muppets Most Wanted
The Muppets return to the big screen in their latest caper: Muppets Most Wanted. During a European tour of their show, Kermit the Frog is mistaken for an international crook named Constantine, who is nearly identical in appearance to America’s favorite amphibian. Stealing Kermit’s identity, Constantine takes control of the Muppets and brings along his dastardly sidekick, played by Ricky Gervais, in a nefarious scheme. Expect many laughs and celebrity appearances from the latest installment of the foam-filled franchise, including a performance by Tina Fey as Kermit’s prison guard and Ty Burrell as an Interpol agent. Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted opens in wide release today. Watch the trailer below. — Daniel Reynolds
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- PHOTOS: Are You Ready for the World's First Gay Mormon Superhero?