Hot Sheet: Top Gun Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 06 2014 6:38 PM ET
4. FILM: Burning Blue
Set in the era of “don’t ask, don’t tell,” Burning Blue tells the story of two brothers in arms who find themselves in each other’s arms after a raucous night out at a Manhattan gay bar. Closeted and in committed relationships with women, Dan (Trent Ford) and Matt (Rob Mayes) must come to terms with their feelings for each other while enduring the focus of a military investigation into what happened that night. Burning Blue is available on demand and in select theaters this weekend. Watch the trailer below. – Daniel Reynolds
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'