BY Christopher Mangum
March 04 2010 9:10 AM ET
Well, maybe she will at the Palm Springs White Party. You will be playing there in April, correct?
I am. Are you coming?
Are you inviting me? You are also performing at the Dinah on April 2. Are you hoping to make out with any girl while in the desert?
We will see what happens. If there is some hot girl and I’m in the mood.
Maybe some Jack Daniel's will set the mood.
I am a fan.
I figured as much. You mentioned Jack Daniel's a few times on Animal — are you hoping to get an endorsement deal?
I just wrote those because I am a fan, but I will take all the free Jack Daniel’s I can get.
Lastly, we have to talk about you allegedly vandalizing the Hollywood sign to read Ke$hawood.
That was my idea for a long time. I didn’t have the money to get it together, and I didn’t have the camera. I wanted to make sure that if I did do it that it was documented. Actually, I’m talking to my attorney right now, and he said legally I’m not allowed to talk about it. Let’s just say I finally got the resources together, I think that’s all I can say.
Did you think it was going to be such a big deal?
No, I had no idea. I just thought it would be funny. It’s not like we destroyed anything.
So it’s not a hoax?
Legally, I’m not allowed to say.
Fine, we will have to leave it at that. What do you have planned for the rest of 2010?
Well, my next single, “Blah Blah Blah,” is out. I’m really excited to come to the desert and play some shows. I am a huge advocate for any and every lifestyle, so I am really excited to support those two events. I am also going on Lilith Fair in the summer, and I am really trying to cover every country with as much glitter as possible.
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Current Issue The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd 44 min 57 sec ago
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open March 09 2014 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play March 09 2014 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' March 09 2014 11:50 AM