BY Christopher Mangum
March 04 2010 8:10 AM ET
Well, maybe she will at the Palm Springs White Party. You will be playing there in April, correct?
I am. Are you coming?
Are you inviting me? You are also performing at the Dinah on April 2. Are you hoping to make out with any girl while in the desert?
We will see what happens. If there is some hot girl and I’m in the mood.
Maybe some Jack Daniel's will set the mood.
I am a fan.
I figured as much. You mentioned Jack Daniel's a few times on Animal — are you hoping to get an endorsement deal?
I just wrote those because I am a fan, but I will take all the free Jack Daniel’s I can get.
Lastly, we have to talk about you allegedly vandalizing the Hollywood sign to read Ke$hawood.
That was my idea for a long time. I didn’t have the money to get it together, and I didn’t have the camera. I wanted to make sure that if I did do it that it was documented. Actually, I’m talking to my attorney right now, and he said legally I’m not allowed to talk about it. Let’s just say I finally got the resources together, I think that’s all I can say.
Did you think it was going to be such a big deal?
No, I had no idea. I just thought it would be funny. It’s not like we destroyed anything.
So it’s not a hoax?
Legally, I’m not allowed to say.
Fine, we will have to leave it at that. What do you have planned for the rest of 2010?
Well, my next single, “Blah Blah Blah,” is out. I’m really excited to come to the desert and play some shows. I am a huge advocate for any and every lifestyle, so I am really excited to support those two events. I am also going on Lilith Fair in the summer, and I am really trying to cover every country with as much glitter as possible.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit 2 hours 18 min ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM