PHOTOS: LGBT Celebs on the Blessing and Curse of Aging
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 31 2014 7:00 AM ET
Greg Louganis (Back on Board)
Best part of growing older?
Being more at peace in my own skin. Not having to feel like I have to please everybody. Doing for yourself, but also be in service, too.
Greatest challenge of growing older?
It’s a very unique situation that many of the LGBT aging group has is a lot of us are HIV/AIDS survivors. We didn’t expect to be alive. When I hit in my 40s (I’m now 54), I was like, ‘Oh my god! I have to get a job!’ I didn’t expect to be here, so now I have to figure out what I want to do when I grow up.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times