Remembering Sahara: RuPaul and Drag Racers Share Memories
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 22 2012 3:00 AM ET
It was so unexpected, for her to be so young. We were just getting close. We joined a cruise together. We had really formed a bond and were really tight with Manila. It was difficult. It comes at a time that’s really sad. She’s in a better place, and she’s not suffering.
— Latrice Royale
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- California Judges Barred From Joining Boy Scouts, Other Antigay Youth Groups