Remembering Sahara: RuPaul and Drag Racers Share Memories
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 22 2012 4:00 AM ET
It was so unexpected, for her to be so young. We were just getting close. We joined a cruise together. We had really formed a bond and were really tight with Manila. It was difficult. It comes at a time that’s really sad. She’s in a better place, and she’s not suffering.
— Latrice Royale
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Marriage Equality Supporter Featured in Mormon Anti-Marriage Equality Post
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride