Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Janis Joplin: "Maybe" — This was my dirty low-down blues number. I had an old fright wig from Halloween that I put feathers and stuff in. And my bathrobe made for a muumuu hippie look. A pair of bunched-up socks under my bathrobe gave me nice tits. I would wear them kinda low so it looked like I had shucked my brassiere! A real free-spirited hippie chick. The imaginary audience (who were all high on marijuana and other hallucinogens) would whoop and holler as I laid on the floor and wallowed all around like Miss Janis when she was at her best. "Maybe! Maybe! Maybe! ... "
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination