Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Janis Joplin: "Maybe" — This was my dirty low-down blues number. I had an old fright wig from Halloween that I put feathers and stuff in. And my bathrobe made for a muumuu hippie look. A pair of bunched-up socks under my bathrobe gave me nice tits. I would wear them kinda low so it looked like I had shucked my brassiere! A real free-spirited hippie chick. The imaginary audience (who were all high on marijuana and other hallucinogens) would whoop and holler as I laid on the floor and wallowed all around like Miss Janis when she was at her best. "Maybe! Maybe! Maybe! ... "
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'