WATCH: Why We'll Miss Cirque du Soleil's 'Iris'
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 11 2013 12:59 PM ET
One of the more riveting scenes has Scarlett doing a balancing act while scads of male dancers bounce off rooftops and down to the ground, then back up along the walls, each time defying gravity and looking amazingly hot in the process.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses