WATCH: Why We'll Miss Cirque du Soleil's 'Iris'
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 11 2013 12:59 PM ET
One of the more riveting scenes has Scarlett doing a balancing act while scads of male dancers bounce off rooftops and down to the ground, then back up along the walls, each time defying gravity and looking amazingly hot in the process.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps
- The Golden Age of Denial: Gay Bible Porn
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired