WATCH: Why We'll Miss Cirque du Soleil's 'Iris'
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 11 2013 12:59 PM ET
One of the more riveting scenes has Scarlett doing a balancing act while scads of male dancers bounce off rooftops and down to the ground, then back up along the walls, each time defying gravity and looking amazingly hot in the process.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks