13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
The telecom company once again earned highest marks in HRC's CEI — marking a pro-equality record that AT&T has been touting with its perfect scores every year since 2003. During last year's building controversy over the Boy Scouts of America's antigay stance, AT&T's chief executive officer Randall Stephenson went on record not only opposing the Boy Scouts' discrimination but pledging to work with the organization to update its policies.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'