13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
The telecom company once again earned highest marks in HRC's CEI — marking a pro-equality record that AT&T has been touting with its perfect scores every year since 2003. During last year's building controversy over the Boy Scouts of America's antigay stance, AT&T's chief executive officer Randall Stephenson went on record not only opposing the Boy Scouts' discrimination but pledging to work with the organization to update its policies.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism