13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
The telecom company once again earned highest marks in HRC's CEI — marking a pro-equality record that AT&T has been touting with its perfect scores every year since 2003. During last year's building controversy over the Boy Scouts of America's antigay stance, AT&T's chief executive officer Randall Stephenson went on record not only opposing the Boy Scouts' discrimination but pledging to work with the organization to update its policies.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word