A Day Without 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
6:31 a.m., Panama Canal: Gary Ross tells us, "I was the Officer of the Deck aboard USS Anchorage (LPD 23), the U.S. Navy's newest ship, as she entered the Panama Canal on her maiden voyage from the shipyard in Avondale, La., to her home port in San Diego."
7.21 a.m., Oahu, Hawaii: Kenton and Johnny Wandasan decide to start the day with a cool morning hike.
- Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages
- Game Developers Conference Tackles LGBT Representation in Video Games
- HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver 2 hours 47 min ago
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans 6:55 PM
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 6:41 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages 6:39 PM
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? 5:30 PM
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer 4:37 PM
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples 4:14 PM