These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
4:16 p.m. Rae Stegall writes from South Austin, Texas: "OUR House, OUR Yard, OUR Chicken Love. Both of us come home from work and relax to chicken antics. It's OUR dreams turned into Reality. Soon, I know WE will be allowed to marry in Texas."
5:05 p.m. Ian Schnaitman shares the nightly discussion: "I'll cook dinner. No ... I'll cook dinner."
5:15 p.m. Melissa Downs and her partner on the way to a nice dinner.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?