These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
4:16 p.m. Rae Stegall writes from South Austin, Texas: "OUR House, OUR Yard, OUR Chicken Love. Both of us come home from work and relax to chicken antics. It's OUR dreams turned into Reality. Soon, I know WE will be allowed to marry in Texas."
5:05 p.m. Ian Schnaitman shares the nightly discussion: "I'll cook dinner. No ... I'll cook dinner."
5:15 p.m. Melissa Downs and her partner on the way to a nice dinner.
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- Members of Congress to Antigay Nations' Diplomats: Leave Your Spouse Home