These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
4:16 p.m. Rae Stegall writes from South Austin, Texas: "OUR House, OUR Yard, OUR Chicken Love. Both of us come home from work and relax to chicken antics. It's OUR dreams turned into Reality. Soon, I know WE will be allowed to marry in Texas."
5:05 p.m. Ian Schnaitman shares the nightly discussion: "I'll cook dinner. No ... I'll cook dinner."
5:15 p.m. Melissa Downs and her partner on the way to a nice dinner.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law