These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
4:16 p.m. Rae Stegall writes from South Austin, Texas: "OUR House, OUR Yard, OUR Chicken Love. Both of us come home from work and relax to chicken antics. It's OUR dreams turned into Reality. Soon, I know WE will be allowed to marry in Texas."
5:05 p.m. Ian Schnaitman shares the nightly discussion: "I'll cook dinner. No ... I'll cook dinner."
5:15 p.m. Melissa Downs and her partner on the way to a nice dinner.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic