These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
4:16 p.m. Rae Stegall writes from South Austin, Texas: "OUR House, OUR Yard, OUR Chicken Love. Both of us come home from work and relax to chicken antics. It's OUR dreams turned into Reality. Soon, I know WE will be allowed to marry in Texas."
5:05 p.m. Ian Schnaitman shares the nightly discussion: "I'll cook dinner. No ... I'll cook dinner."
5:15 p.m. Melissa Downs and her partner on the way to a nice dinner.
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- WATCH: John Oliver Explains the Equality Act
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation