The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
7:47 a.m. "Awaiting the birth of our #twins Friday, if not sooner." — Travis Mayfield
8:37 a.m. Bruce Carter is heading to @24hourfitness with his youngest on the Veterans' Day school holiday.
8:44 a.m. "Playful morning with my George Michael, a.k.a. "Georgie," in Hollywood," sent from ILDK Media.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 55 min 58 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 1 hour 10 min ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 1 hour 30 min ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM