Colfer Sleep Shops; Buys Gaga, Burnett
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 18 2010 1:45 AM ET
Glee star Chris Colfer makes a confession to Ellen Degeneres on Thursday’s episode of her talk show: sometimes when he’s sleeping he shops online.
“I started sleep shopping online,” he said. “These really random packages kept showing up on my doorstep and I'd open them up and they'd be so random. Like the complete series of "The Carol Burnett Show" and this huge, life sized poster of Lady Gaga. I don't know why my subconscious wanted that poster. I think the weirdest was this huge framed portrait of Marie Antoinette showed up.”
Check back to Advocate.com Thursday for a clip.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- In the Galleries: Are We Different?