Colfer Sleep Shops; Buys Gaga, Burnett
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 18 2010 12:45 AM ET
Glee star Chris Colfer makes a confession to Ellen Degeneres on Thursday’s episode of her talk show: sometimes when he’s sleeping he shops online.
“I started sleep shopping online,” he said. “These really random packages kept showing up on my doorstep and I'd open them up and they'd be so random. Like the complete series of "The Carol Burnett Show" and this huge, life sized poster of Lady Gaga. I don't know why my subconscious wanted that poster. I think the weirdest was this huge framed portrait of Marie Antoinette showed up.”
Check back to Advocate.com Thursday for a clip.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'