Colfer Sleep Shops; Buys Gaga, Burnett
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 18 2010 12:45 AM ET
Glee star Chris Colfer makes a confession to Ellen Degeneres on Thursday’s episode of her talk show: sometimes when he’s sleeping he shops online.
“I started sleep shopping online,” he said. “These really random packages kept showing up on my doorstep and I'd open them up and they'd be so random. Like the complete series of "The Carol Burnett Show" and this huge, life sized poster of Lady Gaga. I don't know why my subconscious wanted that poster. I think the weirdest was this huge framed portrait of Marie Antoinette showed up.”
Check back to Advocate.com Thursday for a clip.
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey 4:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance 4:00 AM
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM