Colfer Sleep Shops; Buys Gaga, Burnett
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 18 2010 1:45 AM ET
Glee star Chris Colfer makes a confession to Ellen Degeneres on Thursday’s episode of her talk show: sometimes when he’s sleeping he shops online.
“I started sleep shopping online,” he said. “These really random packages kept showing up on my doorstep and I'd open them up and they'd be so random. Like the complete series of "The Carol Burnett Show" and this huge, life sized poster of Lady Gaga. I don't know why my subconscious wanted that poster. I think the weirdest was this huge framed portrait of Marie Antoinette showed up.”
Check back to Advocate.com Thursday for a clip.
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- Op-ed: A 13-Year-Old, the Minnesota Governor, and LGBT Rights
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- PHOTOS: Men of the Outback
- The 15 Best LGBT Summer Reads Include Anne Rice, Kevin Sessums
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban