33 Famous Gay Dads for Father's Day
BY Daniel Reynolds
June 11 2014 8:00 AM ET
Matt Bomer and Simon Halls
At the Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards in Palm Springs, February 11, 2012, actor Matt Bomer (White Collar, The Normal Heart) thanked his partner, Simon Halls, and their three children: “I'd really especially like to thank my beautiful family: Simon, Kit, Walker, Henry. Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is. You will always be my proudest accomplishment.”
Alec Mapa and Jamison Hebert
Actor and comedian Alec Mapa and his husband, Jamison Hebert, adopted 5-year-old Zion in 2010. Mapa is mining his experiences in his documentary of stand-up and stories, Baby Daddy, which will be featured in Outfest 2014. Photo by Bethany Nauert.
Jared Polis and Marlon Reis
Colorado congressman Jared Polis and Marlon Reis celebrated the birth of their son, Caspian Julius, on September 30, 2011.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- 11 Best Moments From the Marriage Argument Everyone's Talking About