33 Famous Gay Dads for Father's Day
BY Daniel Reynolds
June 11 2014 8:00 AM ET
Matt Bomer and Simon Halls
At the Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards in Palm Springs, February 11, 2012, actor Matt Bomer (White Collar, The Normal Heart) thanked his partner, Simon Halls, and their three children: “I'd really especially like to thank my beautiful family: Simon, Kit, Walker, Henry. Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is. You will always be my proudest accomplishment.”
Alec Mapa and Jamison Hebert
Actor and comedian Alec Mapa and his husband, Jamison Hebert, adopted 5-year-old Zion in 2010. Mapa is mining his experiences in his documentary of stand-up and stories, Baby Daddy, which will be featured in Outfest 2014. Photo by Bethany Nauert.
Jared Polis and Marlon Reis
Colorado congressman Jared Polis and Marlon Reis celebrated the birth of their son, Caspian Julius, on September 30, 2011.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive