WATCH: Outrageous Antigay Rant in Lincoln, Neb.
BY Trudy Ring
May 11 2012 4:20 PM ET
Gay people represent a high proportion of murderers and traitors, Hillary Clinton’s college roommate turned her lesbian, and Judas Iscariot was gay — according to a bizarre diatribe read by a citizen opposed to Lincoln, Neb.’s proposed LGBT rights ordinance.
The hearing this week brought out many people who voiced support for the ordinance, but video of the the antigay ranter, Jane Skrovota, has gone viral on the Internet, being posted by Towleroad and other sites.
Skrovota says, among other things, “P-E-N-I-S goes into the anus to rupture intestines. The more a man does this, the more he’ll be a fatality or a homicider.” She says lesbians and gays often murder their partners, and says “a high percent of gay men in school grounds molest boys, partly because they don’t have AIDS yet.” Gays “are the genociders, molesters, treasoners, deranged” and should not work in education, health care, the military, or the mental health profession, she says.
She claims Clinton’s roommate was “a gay woman,” adding, “To avoid going gay like Clinton did, college students need single rooms and single-gender dorms.” She often refers to “gays, bis, and orgiers” and says, “Jesus was kissed by Judas, a homo, who tried to sabotage Jesus’ kind ideas. Do you choose Jesus, a celibate, or Judas, a homo? You have to choose!”
The Lincoln City Council is expected to vote on the ordinance Monday. Watch the video below.
- Duck Dynasty May Be Over After Antigay Tirade
- BREAKING: Utah Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- N.M. County Officials Resign Over Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Jon Stewart 'Sort of' Stands With Fox News in Defending Duck Dynasty Star
- Seat Filler: Best New York Theater of 2013
- Hundreds of Catholic Students Protest Gay Vice Principal's Dismissal
- World News Ugandan LGBT Activists: 'We Have to Stay and Fight' December 20 2013 8:57 PM
- Marriage Equality Photo from Utah: First Gay Couple Married December 20 2013 7:40 PM
- Women LISTEN: Out Folk Duo Hannah & Maggie's Lesbian Love Letter to Mrs. Claus December 20 2013 6:46 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Welcome to the Age of Mary Lambert December 20 2013 4:55 PM
- Style Daily Crush: Out Russian Olympics T-Shirt December 20 2013 4:48 PM
- Entertainment News Make These Golden Girls Legos Happen! December 20 2013 4:44 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Small Hotel or Resort December 20 2013 4:34 PM