Happiness and Hate as All Hell Breaks Loose in France
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 24 2013 10:43 AM ET
Bare-chested men sporting white masks and belonging to France's antigay group Hommen demonstrated against equality earlier in the day in Paris. Police had legions of officers and a small battery of water cannons ready to fight protesters, according to the Associated Press. Antigay attacks have spiked in the country over the last few weeks, and several politicians have also been threatened.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House