Happiness and Hate as All Hell Breaks Loose in France
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 24 2013 10:43 AM ET
Bare-chested men sporting white masks and belonging to France's antigay group Hommen demonstrated against equality earlier in the day in Paris. Police had legions of officers and a small battery of water cannons ready to fight protesters, according to the Associated Press. Antigay attacks have spiked in the country over the last few weeks, and several politicians have also been threatened.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend