WATCH: Gay Kiss Silences Antigay Preacher on Campus
BY Daniel Reynolds
June 07 2013 2:47 PM ET
An antigay speaker was upstaged by an impromptu same-sex smooch at California Polytechnic State University earlier this week.
The “gay makeout session,” which was captured on video and posted on YouTube Tuesday received cheers and applause from the crowd gathered around the outdoor steps on the San Luis Obispo campus. The reaction drowned out the words of the woman delivering the sermon, who was rendered momentarily speechless when the couple raced up next to her and embraced.
“So there was this crazy preacher lady yelling in the [University Union] for threehours today, talking about how we're all damned to hell and how we're sinners but she's a saint because she's spreading the word of God (you know, the usual),” wrote the owner of the YouTube channel and an observer of the event. “She was just beginning a rant on traditional marriage and why gay people are evil when this happened.”
“Highlight of my week,” the witness concluded.
- Media Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet? 1 hour 7 min ago
- Media VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers 1 hour 45 min ago
- Business Lockheed Martin Cuts Off Money to Antigay Boy Scouts 2 hours 59 min ago
- Transgender LGBT Activist Goes Missing, Community Rallies 12:08 PM
- Transgender New Jersey Senate Passes Transgender Birth Certificate Bill 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013 5:00 AM
- World News Ugandan LGBT Activists: 'We Have to Stay and Fight' December 20 2013 8:57 PM