Notes From Outgames: The Soccer Player
BY Ross Forman
July 29 2009 12:00 AM ET
What's more difficult, soccer or volleyball?Volleyball, hands down. It's such a technical sport. Each person on the team has to do the right thing for everyone to succeed. I really love volleyball."
What did you take from your volleyball past onto the soccer field?The fact that it is a team sport, and that you have to realize that.
Sporting superstitions? You cannot wear indoor volleyball shoes outdoors. If you do, it will get them dirty and ruin your game. Also, when warming up for a volleyball match, you cannot run on the court during warm-ups, just on the edges.
Team play?I love team sports. I really appreciate the fact that you can be the best player on a team, but you need that whole team to be a success.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'