Future of Gay
BY Advocate Contributors
August 24 2012 5:00 AM ET
Labels are for aliens and zombies, not people.
Labels will be so over — for people at least. Everyone will be too busy fighting zombies and aliens to worry about different sexualities or gender identities. (Comments by Christopher Michael Hammel and Brus McKee)
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'