Great New Tome Celebrates Drag Performers Around the Globe
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 28 2012 7:00 AM ET
All the performers in the book are pictured in drag, and at the time of the photoshoots were living as "men in real life, women onstage," says Logan. "There is some crossover with transgender [performers] in some cities. Each city has their own style of drag, and some places blur the lines a little more. There is at least one person who has started to transition since after the photos were taken."
Photo of Akashia by Dusti Cunningham
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Jaden Smith on Wearing Dresses: They're Not 'Girl's Clothes,' Just 'Clothes'