John Waters to bring Patricia Hearst to Independent Spirit Awards
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 17 2001 1:00 AM ET
Heiress-actress Patricia Hearst says she will be attending the Independent Spirit Awards on the arm of noted director John Waters, who will be hosting the awards show. She told Variety that her husband, Bernard Shaw, will also be attending, and he laughingly suggested it might be as the date of photographer Greg Corman. Hearst said, Weve decided to confuse the media.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana