John Waters to bring Patricia Hearst to Independent Spirit Awards
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 17 2001 1:00 AM ET
Heiress-actress Patricia Hearst says she will be attending the Independent Spirit Awards on the arm of noted director John Waters, who will be hosting the awards show. She told Variety that her husband, Bernard Shaw, will also be attending, and he laughingly suggested it might be as the date of photographer Greg Corman. Hearst said, Weve decided to confuse the media.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'