John Waters to bring Patricia Hearst to Independent Spirit Awards
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 17 2001 1:00 AM ET
Heiress-actress Patricia Hearst says she will be attending the Independent Spirit Awards on the arm of noted director John Waters, who will be hosting the awards show. She told Variety that her husband, Bernard Shaw, will also be attending, and he laughingly suggested it might be as the date of photographer Greg Corman. Hearst said, Weve decided to confuse the media.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.