John Waters to bring Patricia Hearst to Independent Spirit Awards
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 17 2001 1:00 AM ET
Heiress-actress Patricia Hearst says she will be attending the Independent Spirit Awards on the arm of noted director John Waters, who will be hosting the awards show. She told Variety that her husband, Bernard Shaw, will also be attending, and he laughingly suggested it might be as the date of photographer Greg Corman. Hearst said, Weve decided to confuse the media.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community