Encore Queer as Folk episodes to run with commentary
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 29 2001 11:00 PM ET
Beginning July 1, Showtime will air three special episodes of the popular gay serial Queer as Folk. Each episode will feature picture-within-a-picture commentary from QAF cast members. This should tide fans over until August 5, at which time Showtime will begin broadcasting season 1 again from the beginning. Check local listings.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model