Encore Queer as Folk episodes to run with commentary
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2001 12:00 AM ET
Beginning July 1, Showtime will air three special episodes of the popular gay serial Queer as Folk. Each episode will feature picture-within-a-picture commentary from QAF cast members. This should tide fans over until August 5, at which time Showtime will begin broadcasting season 1 again from the beginning. Check local listings.
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again