Encore Queer as Folk episodes to run with commentary
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 29 2001 11:00 PM ET
Beginning July 1, Showtime will air three special episodes of the popular gay serial Queer as Folk. Each episode will feature picture-within-a-picture commentary from QAF cast members. This should tide fans over until August 5, at which time Showtime will begin broadcasting season 1 again from the beginning. Check local listings.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls