Encore Queer as Folk episodes to run with commentary
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2001 12:00 AM ET
Beginning July 1, Showtime will air three special episodes of the popular gay serial Queer as Folk. Each episode will feature picture-within-a-picture commentary from QAF cast members. This should tide fans over until August 5, at which time Showtime will begin broadcasting season 1 again from the beginning. Check local listings.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion