Broken Hearts Club director sets TV deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, who was an executive producer on Dawson's Creek and wrote and directed The Broken Hearts Club, has received a pilot commitment from the WB network for a new dramatic series, Everwood, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The new show tells the story of a famous neurosurgeon who moves his teenage children back to a small town in Colorado after the death of his wife. Their arrival spurs a rivalry with the town's physician, while romance buds between the children of the two doctors.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?