Broken Hearts Club director sets TV deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 10 2001 11:00 PM ET
Greg Berlanti, who was an executive producer on Dawson's Creek and wrote and directed The Broken Hearts Club, has received a pilot commitment from the WB network for a new dramatic series, Everwood, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The new show tells the story of a famous neurosurgeon who moves his teenage children back to a small town in Colorado after the death of his wife. Their arrival spurs a rivalry with the town's physician, while romance buds between the children of the two doctors.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates