Broken Hearts Club director sets TV deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, who was an executive producer on Dawson's Creek and wrote and directed The Broken Hearts Club, has received a pilot commitment from the WB network for a new dramatic series, Everwood, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The new show tells the story of a famous neurosurgeon who moves his teenage children back to a small town in Colorado after the death of his wife. Their arrival spurs a rivalry with the town's physician, while romance buds between the children of the two doctors.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban