Three classic Jerry Herman shows heading back to Broadway
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Playbill.com reports that out composer Jerry Herman will soon see Broadway revivals of three of his classic stage musicals. Earlier this year Herman signed a deal with the Nederlander Organization that would take Mame, La Cage aux Folles, and Hello, Dolly! back to the Great White Way. Mame will go up first, in 2004, and while preview runs have been set for Cleveland and Minneapolis, no casting has yet been announced for the revival. La Cage is expected to go up in 2005, and Dolly sometime later.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar