Three classic Jerry Herman shows heading back to Broadway
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Playbill.com reports that out composer Jerry Herman will soon see Broadway revivals of three of his classic stage musicals. Earlier this year Herman signed a deal with the Nederlander Organization that would take Mame, La Cage aux Folles, and Hello, Dolly! back to the Great White Way. Mame will go up first, in 2004, and while preview runs have been set for Cleveland and Minneapolis, no casting has yet been announced for the revival. La Cage is expected to go up in 2005, and Dolly sometime later.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men