Three classic Jerry Herman shows heading back to Broadway
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 14 2003 11:00 PM ET
Playbill.com reports that out composer Jerry Herman will soon see Broadway revivals of three of his classic stage musicals. Earlier this year Herman signed a deal with the Nederlander Organization that would take Mame, La Cage aux Folles, and Hello, Dolly! back to the Great White Way. Mame will go up first, in 2004, and while preview runs have been set for Cleveland and Minneapolis, no casting has yet been announced for the revival. La Cage is expected to go up in 2005, and Dolly sometime later.
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary