Three classic Jerry Herman shows heading back to Broadway
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Playbill.com reports that out composer Jerry Herman will soon see Broadway revivals of three of his classic stage musicals. Earlier this year Herman signed a deal with the Nederlander Organization that would take Mame, La Cage aux Folles, and Hello, Dolly! back to the Great White Way. Mame will go up first, in 2004, and while preview runs have been set for Cleveland and Minneapolis, no casting has yet been announced for the revival. La Cage is expected to go up in 2005, and Dolly sometime later.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Why Are We Gay?
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself