Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"An original recipe that shakes up the classic Martinez with the addition of bacon and maple syrup."
1 tsp maple syrup
1 oz bacon-infused gin
2 oz sweet vermouth
dash orange bitters
Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers