Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 3:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"An original recipe that shakes up the classic Martinez with the addition of bacon and maple syrup."
1 tsp maple syrup
1 oz bacon-infused gin
2 oz sweet vermouth
dash orange bitters
Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- Game of Thrones Video Game Announced
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 50 min 38 sec ago
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study December 12 2013 6:35 PM
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians December 12 2013 6:08 PM
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson December 12 2013 6:03 PM