Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 3:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"An original recipe that shakes up the classic Martinez with the addition of bacon and maple syrup."
1 tsp maple syrup
1 oz bacon-infused gin
2 oz sweet vermouth
dash orange bitters
Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'