Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"An original recipe that shakes up the classic Martinez with the addition of bacon and maple syrup."
1 tsp maple syrup
1 oz bacon-infused gin
2 oz sweet vermouth
dash orange bitters
Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body