Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
The Bloody Bull
makes one drink
"A classic brunch drink, this version of the recipe comes from Chris Hannah of [New Orleans restaurant] French 75. Pair this with bacon, fried eggs, and toast."
11/2 oz vodka
4 oz Bloody Mary mix
1 oz beef broth
1 lemon wedge
2 pickled beans
Roll first three ingredients from mixing glass to highball glass, finishing with the liquid in the highball glass. Add ice and garnish with the remaining ingredients.
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- WATCH: 5 Arrested at California Rally to End Trans Immigration Detention