Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
The Bloody Bull
makes one drink
"A classic brunch drink, this version of the recipe comes from Chris Hannah of [New Orleans restaurant] French 75. Pair this with bacon, fried eggs, and toast."
11/2 oz vodka
4 oz Bloody Mary mix
1 oz beef broth
1 lemon wedge
2 pickled beans
Roll first three ingredients from mixing glass to highball glass, finishing with the liquid in the highball glass. Add ice and garnish with the remaining ingredients.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters