Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
The Bloody Bull
makes one drink
"A classic brunch drink, this version of the recipe comes from Chris Hannah of [New Orleans restaurant] French 75. Pair this with bacon, fried eggs, and toast."
11/2 oz vodka
4 oz Bloody Mary mix
1 oz beef broth
1 lemon wedge
2 pickled beans
Roll first three ingredients from mixing glass to highball glass, finishing with the liquid in the highball glass. Add ice and garnish with the remaining ingredients.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'