Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
The Bloody Bull
makes one drink
"A classic brunch drink, this version of the recipe comes from Chris Hannah of [New Orleans restaurant] French 75. Pair this with bacon, fried eggs, and toast."
11/2 oz vodka
4 oz Bloody Mary mix
1 oz beef broth
1 lemon wedge
2 pickled beans
Roll first three ingredients from mixing glass to highball glass, finishing with the liquid in the highball glass. Add ice and garnish with the remaining ingredients.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel