Hot Sheet: True Blood Returns
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 08 2012 5:53 PM ET
10. FILM: Paul Williams Still Alive
The rise, fall, and recovery of once-ubiquitous singer-songwriter Paul Williams is chronicled in director Steven Kessler’s wistful documentary. Williams, who, while not gay, has serious LGBT-friendly cred, having cowritten “Evergreen” (with Barbra Streisand — they both won Oscars), hits for the Carpenters, and the anthemic “The Rainbow Connection.” Now playing in selected theaters.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition