Hot Sheet: True Blood Returns
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 08 2012 5:53 PM ET
10. FILM: Paul Williams Still Alive
The rise, fall, and recovery of once-ubiquitous singer-songwriter Paul Williams is chronicled in director Steven Kessler’s wistful documentary. Williams, who, while not gay, has serious LGBT-friendly cred, having cowritten “Evergreen” (with Barbra Streisand — they both won Oscars), hits for the Carpenters, and the anthemic “The Rainbow Connection.” Now playing in selected theaters.
- WATCH: Picking Up Random Strangers Of The Same Sex
- Illinois GOP Tosses Antigay Committee Members
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- R&B Singer Monifah Carter Talks About Her Journey as a Lesbian in the Music Industry
- S.C. Town Fights Firing of Lesbian Police Chief
- Is the T Word the New N Word?