Hot Sheet: Girls Will Be Shameless
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 11 2013 3:15 PM ET
10. ART: “Memory Palaces”
Edie Fake’s pen and gouache drawings use architectural motifs to reimagine sites associated with Chicago’s LGBT history and pay homage to departed friends. Fake has his first solo show in the Windy City at Thomas Robertello Gallery; it opened last week and runs through February 16.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- WATCH: Indiana Town Postpones LGBT Rights Vote Over Confusion