Hot Sheet: Rent Mode
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2013 3:37 PM ET
9. BOOK: When Love Comes to Town
When Love Comes To Town has been referred to as the Catcher in the Rye of its time. Tom Lennon's story of a teenager in Dublin takes place in 1990, and he is struggling to come out, while keeping up with the cool kids at school. The book has been reissued for the U.S. for a new audience of young adult readers who might see themselves in young Neil.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun