Hot Sheet: Rent Mode
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2013 3:37 PM ET
9. BOOK: When Love Comes to Town
When Love Comes To Town has been referred to as the Catcher in the Rye of its time. Tom Lennon's story of a teenager in Dublin takes place in 1990, and he is struggling to come out, while keeping up with the cool kids at school. The book has been reissued for the U.S. for a new audience of young adult readers who might see themselves in young Neil.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Illinois Bishop Reminds Gay Parents: Catholic Schools Will Teach You're Sinning
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude