Hot Sheet: Pride Gone Wild
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 13 2014 5:29 PM ET
4. TV: The Fosters Summer Premiere
While other shows are checking out for the summer, ABC Family's lesbian family dramedy The Fosters is back to chase away the rerun blues. The series, about a mixed-race family headed by lesbian moms raising biological, adopted, and foster kids, is one of those shows at the fore of a new kind of television in which LGBT representation is seamlessly folded into a larger narrative.This season, expect to meet a new member of the Adams-Foster clan, hold your breath during a mysterious hospital visit, and see if Brandon finally faces the consequences of his perpetually poor decision-making. Find out Monday at 9 p.m. Eastern, 8 p.m. Central on ABC Family. And in the meantime, don't miss our sister site SheWired's exclusive interviews with stars Cierra Ramirez and Sherri Saum! — Sunnivie Brydum
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church
- Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?