Jai Rodriguez's Animal Instincts
BY Bryan Buss
April 19 2009 11:00 PM ET
When's your album coming out? I heard your song "Broken"
on the Internet and it had a great vocal.
Thanks. I'm releasing a single called "Move." Just shot the
video. It's more of a dance song. Love, love, love
Are you writing any of your own songs?
I did just cowrite a song with Maria Christianson, who wrote
J.Lo's "Waiting for Tonight." It's "Move." We hope to
have the video on Logo soon, and the song on iTunes within the
You moved to L.A. a couple of years back. Are you enjoying
I love it. It's the perfect city for being a TV personality.
Lots of downtime between seasons, which is cool in such a
What grooming tip would you like to apply to the gays of
Now you're trying to get me in trouble. I'll say, sometimes
less is more in terms of styling yourself.
You had very small roles on both
One Life to Live
All My Children
. Which did you prefer: Llanview or Pine Valley?
Small?! They were guest-starring roles! I played a father on
A GREAT role. And on
I played an office manager with a bad temper. I'm not sure
which city I liked more because I haven't watched the shows
What's your upcoming film,
Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!
A gay couple who comes out to their parents then tells them
they want to get married and have a family. Lainie Kazan is my
mother in the film, and Vincent Pastore plays my dad. It's a
great cast. Carmen Electra plays my best friend. It's a great
funny film with heart.
Are Rick and Steve really
the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World
? If not, who would you say is?
They definitely are. If not, I'd say me and my BF, Chris.
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Follow 24 Hours in LGBT America 1 hour 7 min ago
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: Russian Doll? 9:18 AM
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 7:00 AM
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 6:30 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 5:00 AM
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM