Jai Rodriguez's Animal Instincts
BY Bryan Buss
April 20 2009 12:00 AM ET
In this post-Prop. 8 world we live in, do you think Adam
Lambert can become our first gay
I would hope so. He deserves it. I've done a few shows with him
and we share some friendsâ€¦ I love him. He's a great talent.
Anything you miss about your
I miss the regular schedule and the company and the chemistry
with the other guys.
What kind of blowout are you planning for your 30th birthday
I am letting Chris handle it this year. I want to be surprised.
He has good taste. I trust him to make it special. I'm not that
hard to please.
And to bring us full circle, Scooby-Doo or Snoopy?
Snoopy! C'mon, man, that's simple.
And who's your favorite movie dog?
Marley. He's naughty yet adorable. Best of both worlds.
If you were a dog, what type would you be?
A wild dog that has yet to be tamed.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating