Bringing Gay Marriage to N.Y., Dina-Style
BY Neal Broverman
June 23 2010 6:45 PM ET
How did Carolyn, Jacqueline, and Teresa respond when you said were leaving the show?
Super-supportive. Of course, they were bummed
and they were like, "Just have your talk with [Staub] and we'll
move on to fun things." But I knew, unless I really left, that was the
only way to cut her out of my life. I had to do what I had to do for my
sanity and my happiness.
You've had no contact with Danielle
since your last confrontation on the show?
We've had no contact
other than a Bravo event here or there when we're on opposite sides of
Will you go to the reunion?
I have been
invited to the reunion. I don't know. I feel like if I go back there,
I'm just going to open this wound all over again. To go back there and
sit on the couch for eight hours and argue with her is not something I'm
into doing. But it depends. If I can go in and say a quick hello, let
the fans know what we're up to, what Ladybug's up to, and then leave
without getting into it, that's one thing. But I don't think I'm too
interested in sitting there and arguing with her. You know, I left for a
reason: to cut her out of my life. I haven't made up my mind yet, but
I'm leaning toward no.
Would you consider returning to the show in a Danielle-less world?
I'm not going to be the one to say it's
either her or I, so I'm just going to have to wait and see how that
plays out and see who's cast. I mean, we don't even know if there is a
season 3. They don't let us know that until toward the end of the
season. Obviously, you know, people are so invested in us, you never
know what can happen.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel Gay Bashing? There's an App for That! 27 min 34 sec ago
- Commentary Gun Advocate Uses Gays To Make His Point 2 hours 24 min ago
- Music EXCLUSIVE: Audra McDonald's 'Some Days' 8:56 AM
- Travel A Handy, Color-Coded Map to Gay Europe 8:43 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 4:40 AM
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 4:00 AM
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM