Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 4:00 AM ET
Lunch time also presents a problem for anti-LGBT activists. What can they pack? Campell's Soup, V8, and Yoplait are off the table. So are Sara Lee products, Chef Boyardee, Banquet, Blue Bonnet, Easy-Mac, Oscar Mayer, Hebrew National, Morningstar Farms, and Manwich. And for the kids? The companies that own Lunchables, Kid Cuisine, Fruit by the Foot, Gushers, and Fruit Roll-Ups support gays in the workplace too.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Holding Out for a Gay Hero
- Michigan AG Asks Supreme Court To Skip Ruling on Marriage Equality
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'