Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
Lunch time also presents a problem for anti-LGBT activists. What can they pack? Campell's Soup, V8, and Yoplait are off the table. So are Sara Lee products, Chef Boyardee, Banquet, Blue Bonnet, Easy-Mac, Oscar Mayer, Hebrew National, Morningstar Farms, and Manwich. And for the kids? The companies that own Lunchables, Kid Cuisine, Fruit by the Foot, Gushers, and Fruit Roll-Ups support gays in the workplace too.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'