Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
Lunch time also presents a problem for anti-LGBT activists. What can they pack? Campell's Soup, V8, and Yoplait are off the table. So are Sara Lee products, Chef Boyardee, Banquet, Blue Bonnet, Easy-Mac, Oscar Mayer, Hebrew National, Morningstar Farms, and Manwich. And for the kids? The companies that own Lunchables, Kid Cuisine, Fruit by the Foot, Gushers, and Fruit Roll-Ups support gays in the workplace too.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- How This Young Gay Boy Came Out to Hank Azaria
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series