Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
Lunch time also presents a problem for anti-LGBT activists. What can they pack? Campell's Soup, V8, and Yoplait are off the table. So are Sara Lee products, Chef Boyardee, Banquet, Blue Bonnet, Easy-Mac, Oscar Mayer, Hebrew National, Morningstar Farms, and Manwich. And for the kids? The companies that own Lunchables, Kid Cuisine, Fruit by the Foot, Gushers, and Fruit Roll-Ups support gays in the workplace too.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room