Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 7:10 PM ET
9. National Aeronautics and Space Administration — Houston
Gay astronauts? Why not? Sure, a couple of us played with Astronaut Barbie dolls back in the '80s, but for a select few, playtime became a reality. NASA's top-notch engineering and space programs have placed the agency as the fifth-best place to work in the federal government, and it also ranks as one of the most diverse.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View