Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
9. National Aeronautics and Space Administration — Houston
Gay astronauts? Why not? Sure, a couple of us played with Astronaut Barbie dolls back in the '80s, but for a select few, playtime became a reality. NASA's top-notch engineering and space programs have placed the agency as the fifth-best place to work in the federal government, and it also ranks as one of the most diverse.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.