Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
9. National Aeronautics and Space Administration — Houston
Gay astronauts? Why not? Sure, a couple of us played with Astronaut Barbie dolls back in the '80s, but for a select few, playtime became a reality. NASA's top-notch engineering and space programs have placed the agency as the fifth-best place to work in the federal government, and it also ranks as one of the most diverse.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community