Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
9. National Aeronautics and Space Administration — Houston
Gay astronauts? Why not? Sure, a couple of us played with Astronaut Barbie dolls back in the '80s, but for a select few, playtime became a reality. NASA's top-notch engineering and space programs have placed the agency as the fifth-best place to work in the federal government, and it also ranks as one of the most diverse.
- Here's How Trans Folks Welcomed Caitlyn Jenner to the Twitterverse
- Drag Race's Pearl, Violet, and Ginger Debut Sickening Music Videos
- WATCH: John Oliver Eviscerates Vatican's Hypocrisy on Irish Marriage Equality
- WATCH: And America's Next Drag Superstar Is...
- Vanity Fair Introduces Caitlyn Jenner
- WATCH: Outed Gay Valedictorian Gets to Give His Speech After All