Violent Antigay Attack at Ohio Restaurant
BY Neal Broverman
May 24 2012 3:17 PM ET
Ohio police are trying to track down two men who hurled antigay slurs before attacking patrons at a Columbus restaurant.
The late April melee resulted in one patron knocked unconscious and another with broken facial bones. Gloria McCauley, executive director of the Buckeye Region Anti-Violence Organization, told the local media that such antigay attacks are common, even in a relatively progressive city like Columbus.
Watch the attack below and read more about the suspects here.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community