Violent Antigay Attack at Ohio Restaurant
BY Neal Broverman
May 24 2012 2:17 PM ET
Ohio police are trying to track down two men who hurled antigay slurs before attacking patrons at a Columbus restaurant.
The late April melee resulted in one patron knocked unconscious and another with broken facial bones. Gloria McCauley, executive director of the Buckeye Region Anti-Violence Organization, told the local media that such antigay attacks are common, even in a relatively progressive city like Columbus.
Watch the attack below and read more about the suspects here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View