Violent Antigay Attack at Ohio Restaurant
BY Neal Broverman
May 24 2012 3:17 PM ET
Ohio police are trying to track down two men who hurled antigay slurs before attacking patrons at a Columbus restaurant.
The late April melee resulted in one patron knocked unconscious and another with broken facial bones. Gloria McCauley, executive director of the Buckeye Region Anti-Violence Organization, told the local media that such antigay attacks are common, even in a relatively progressive city like Columbus.
Watch the attack below and read more about the suspects here.
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Members of Congress to Antigay Nations' Diplomats: Leave Your Spouse Home