WATCH: 30 Years From Here
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 3:23 PM ET
Here TV documentary 30 Years From Here looks back at the challenges of the AIDS pandemic in the 30 years since it began. This nondiscriminatory disease has affected many lives over many years, and the filmmakers share personal accounts from people who were there in the beginning and who have seen both the sorrow over lives lost and the hope generated by advances in medical research.
In the documentary, which can now be viewed on Hulu in its entirety, people who were on the ground tell their stories, with interviews including playwright Terrence McNally and ACT UP founder Larry Kramer.
Watch a clip from the documentary below. Then head to Hulu for the entire documentary.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arkansas Governor Won't Sign Bill — Yet
- Frankie Grande: Smoking 'Ain't Cute,' Guys
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation