WATCH: 30 Years From Here
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 3:23 PM ET
Here TV documentary 30 Years From Here looks back at the challenges of the AIDS pandemic in the 30 years since it began. This nondiscriminatory disease has affected many lives over many years, and the filmmakers share personal accounts from people who were there in the beginning and who have seen both the sorrow over lives lost and the hope generated by advances in medical research.
In the documentary, which can now be viewed on Hulu in its entirety, people who were on the ground tell their stories, with interviews including playwright Terrence McNally and ACT UP founder Larry Kramer.
Watch a clip from the documentary below. Then head to Hulu for the entire documentary.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law