WATCH: 30 Years From Here
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 30 2012 2:23 PM ET
Here TV documentary 30 Years From Here looks back at the challenges of the AIDS pandemic in the 30 years since it began. This nondiscriminatory disease has affected many lives over many years, and the filmmakers share personal accounts from people who were there in the beginning and who have seen both the sorrow over lives lost and the hope generated by advances in medical research.
In the documentary, which can now be viewed on Hulu in its entirety, people who were on the ground tell their stories, with interviews including playwright Terrence McNally and ACT UP founder Larry Kramer.
Watch a clip from the documentary below. Then head to Hulu for the entire documentary.
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 38 min 19 sec ago
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 1 hour 8 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant 1 hour 13 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Remembering Mandela 1 hour 54 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Family Institute Compares Marriage Equality to Junk Food 2 hours 37 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts UPDATED: 2 hours 37 min ago
- People Lady Gaga Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics 2 hours 58 min ago